Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Angels And Airwaves set to release 4-LP vinyl set.

   Shop Radio Cast will release Angels and Airwaves’ Love Part I (2010) and Love Part II (2011) as a 4-LP vinyl set. Product is expected to ship around October 25. Both albums are double LP's and come in their own gatefold. Both gatefolds will be housed in a full color 4/4 CMYK O Card. 

Vinyl Color: 

Love Part I- Transparent Green / Love Part II - Transparent Purple (LTD 500)
Love Part I&II - 180 Gram Black (LTD 500)
Love Part I&II - Clear with white smoke (LTD 1,00) - Hot Topic Exclusive

Track Listing

Et Ducit Mundum Per Luce 
The Flight Of Apollo 
Young London 
Shove 
Epic Holiday 
Hallucinations 
The Moon-Atomic (...Fragments And Fictions) 
Clever Love 
Soul Survivor (...2012)
Letters To God, Part II
Some Origins Of Fire

Saturday Love 
Surrender 
Anxiety 
My Heroine (It's Not Over) 
Moon As My Witness 
Dry Your Eyes 
The Revelator 
One Last Thing 
Inertia
Behold A Pale Horse
All That We Are

Pre-order at: http://www.shopradiocast.com/products/Angels-and-Airwaves-%252d-Love-Part-I-%26-II-4XLP.html. 

ShopRadioCast is an online store specializing in new and limited run vinyl records.
www.shopradiocast.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment